Company: Liaoyang Xiangyue Sealing Engineering Co., Ltd.
Address: 24 buildings in Longdingshan C District, Hongwei District, Liaoyang City, Liaoning Province
Mobile phone: +86-18041906362
Customer service hotline: +86-18041906362
The application time of injection pressure sealing technology in our country is only more than ten years, and some users have just adopted it. Pressure opening, for pressure sealing operators, should grasp the working principle of the machine and common troubleshooting methods, so as to ensure the smooth operation of pressure sealing.
1. Injection tools must have product quality certificates, factory acceptance certificates and operating instructions to ensure the safety of pressurized sealing operations.
2. Systematic strength test and tightness test should be carried out for the assembled injection tool. The test temperature is room temperature, the test medium is hydraulic oil, the strength test pressure is 1.25 times the nominal pressure, and the holding pressure is 30 minutes; the tightness test pressure is the nominal pressure, holding pressure is 30 minutes. Qualified with no deformation and leakage.
3. The assembled injection tools should be inspected for appearance. The opening and closing of hydraulic switches, injection valves and connecting nuts should be flexible.
4. Hydraulic rubber hose should be tested once a year. The test pressure is 1.25 times the nominal pressure. When the test pressure is less than 9O MPa, the hydraulic hose will bulge and leak, so the hose can not be used. Pressure gauges for testing shall comply with the following requirements:
(1) The range of pressure gauge should be 0-60 MPa.
(2) Oil-filled gauges with seismic performance should be selected for pressure gauges.
(3) The gauge dial of pressure gauge should be sixty mm in diameter.
(4) Pressure gauge should select pressure gauge joint with two-way position function.
5. Fast-fitting joints shall comply with the following requirements:
(1) Fast-fitting joints shall be of two-side cut-off type with locking function.
(2) Dust-proof measures shall be adopted for convex joints and concave joints after separation of quick-loading joints.
6. The injection valve shall be tested for strength and tightness, and the strength test pressure shall be 1.25 times the design pressure. When conducting strength and tightness test, we should choose the sealer injection with temperature of 50 C and injection pressure of 20 MPa. The test pressure should be kept for 10 minutes, and no leakage is qualified.
7. Strength test of injection joint should be carried out according to design pressure. The test pressure should be 1.25 times of the design pressure and keep pressure for 30 minutes. Qualified with no deformation and damage.
8. When the injection equipment is used up, it should be cleaned up in time, stored in the special warehouse, and paid attention to maintenance.